When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. The other half require high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time, one that can actually see when you are doing CPR and provide help. You need more than just commands without assistance. That’s not smart, and it’s certainly not help.
Only ZOLL®’s AED Plus® features Real CPR Help,™ a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes an AED should not just deliver a shock. It should also help the rescuer provide high-quality CPR. That’s why you need ZOLL’s AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
More about Automatic External Defibrillation